Face painting is a form of body art where artwork is painted directly onto the human skin.Face painting with a grey or white paint made from natural pigments including clay, chalk, ash and cattle dung is traditional in many tribal cultures.Often worn during cultural ceremony. Face Painting is most fun and a sure way to please all age groups, mostly kids.
- Face Painter who can paint different designs on faces of your guest.
- Face Painter will bring all the materials needed like colors and brushes to paint.
Performance Time: Artist can be available upto 3 to 6 hours (based on your choice of booking).
Requirements from Your End:
- Table and chair need to be arranged from your side to carry out the activity.
- Colors used are harmless.
- Water colors are used to paint.
- These are temporary tattoos.
- To remove the Painting simply wash face with water.
- Service prices may increase/decrease for many reasons like city, population, vendor's competition, different qualities, vendor's outstation transportation/travel/stay/food expenses, etc...
The image shown here is of other vendors or only for illustration purposes.The actual Presentation/Look may vary depending on the vendor or city.
Contact the nearby manager through WhatsApp to get the latest pictures/price.We have hundreds of franchisees across India.